Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals
All boards will come with a life jacket, paddle, and a leash. Pads for car transportation are available at no charge if needed. Weekend delivery available to surrounding resorts.
Daytime SUP Rates and Rental Policy:
Daytime rentals are considered any rentals going out between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm. Rates are $10/hour or $50/day.
All rentals are due back by 7 p.m. on the same day rented or a late charge of $10 will apply. If the rentals are returned PAST 10 a.m. the following day, you will be charged for a full day rental.
Evening SUP Rates and Rental Policy:
Evening rentals are considered any rentals going out after 4 pm. Rates are $35 for evening rentals.
All boards are due back by 10 a.m. the day after you rent or a late charge of $10 will apply. If the rentals are returned PAST 11 a.m., you will be charged for a full day.
Be sure to fill out our Rental Form before you get to the shop. Click below for a printable copy.
Art in Surf
Basic leisure board that is suitable for all ages and abilities.
Available Lengths: 10’6″ (320 cm), 11’4″ (345 cm), and 11’6″ (350 cm)
Delivery program: Free Weekend Delivery and pick up to the following resorts:
- Lake Land Village Resort
- Howard Johnson Lodge & Spa
- Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort
- Harrah’s, Harvey’s, Hard Rock and Mont Bleu Casinos
- Hotel Becket
- The Marriot
- Terms & Conditions: Free delivery is intended for FULL DAY RENTALS ONLY. Delivery is based on availability. Rental reservations must be made by 4 p.m. the DAY PRIOR to delivery. Ex: if you want to rent a board for Saturday, you must have your reservation request entered by 4 p.m. on Friday. All boards must either be returned to the shop by 7 p.m. or arranged to be picked up by a representative from The Village Board Shop (usually these times range from 4p.m.-7p.m.). Exceptions to the delivery range and days may be granted based on availability, some fees may apply. If you are interested in reserving or have questions about anything please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org